Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chain linked halos

I saw a silver string of souls linked like chain
a thousand halos in a silo,
sever and go fleeting into the vague cosmos.
Does my falling future have a safety net?
One foot from rock bottom,
Two shadows short of darkness and my heart is getting hallow.
I live on the left side of right,
between the stars and the Earth
I’ve been allowed to rise from the grounds of the fallen cuz God is such a flirt.
She likes to play with me
I’m a toy on a silver string,
chain linked to the farthest reaches of out and in.
What quarrels lie dormant when you realize our heavenly father is actually a mother?
Call her misses omnipotent
She has no questions,
I wonder which crab bucket I was left in?
I have a pocket full of pleasures but reality is a cage
luckily limbo is a friend from that prison,
chain link, chain gang, chain wrapped around a prism.
Too bad for fate,
its bones were rendered meatless
can’t get serious with irony because it’s so facetious.
We are all live stock following the herd
through the desert tundra of this rapture,
only silent cyborgs play like they aint captured.

1 comment: